English classes in your company
Languages4Life has many years of experience providing English classes to businesses in Barcelona and the surrounding area. We offer everyday, conversational English as well as business English courses. If you are in need of a certain speciality, we are also experts in legal, medical and financial English.
Prices are for groups of up to 6 students.
Why do English classes in your company?
This course is ideal for you if:
- You run a business in Barcelona and want to engage in the English market.
- You need professional English for your job.
- You manage a team and are interested in professional development.
- You want classes available at times convenient for you.
How do the classes work?
- Fill out the sign-up form.
- We send one of our coordinators to your company to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.
- The coordinator will carry out level tests with your employees.
- We prepare the course content and confirm both the final price and whether your company is eligible for a 100% discount.
- We send over a teacher and your employees start learning!
How does the discount work?
- Every business has a certain amount of social security funds available for educational use, which are referred to as formative loans.
- Your company authorizes us to check your available credit, and carry out the necessary procedures.
- Your company pays for the training.
- Your company will get back some (or all) of the money invested in training through a social security grant.
FUNDAE (Fundación Tripartita)
Company employees are eligible for many subsidised courses through the Fundación Tripartita.
The amount of credit granted to your company will depend on the number of hours and students enrolled in the course. Even the smallest companies have at least 420€ available to them annually. In some cases, for larger groups, or groups bigger than 5 students, it is possible to have 100% of the cost covered. With smaller groups only part of the cost may be covered.
To cover the cost of paperwork and proof of funds, we charge an administrative fee of 10%, which is also covered by the grant. If you have any questions or concerns about the grant, you may contact us for more information on what is available to you.
Frequently asked questions
Do I have available credit for this training?
How much credit do I have available?
How much of the cost can be covered?
- Number of employees
- Cost of the course
- Available credit
- Course level: elementary/advanced
- In-person or online course
- Course hours
Does the credit expire if left unused?
Can you renew the credit?
How does my company receive the credit?
What will the classes be like?
A teacher will go to your workplace and bring all the necessary material. All we need from you is a table and chairs. You will be in a small group of 6 students maximum, and will do a mixture of activities from the textbook and on the whiteboard (if you have one in your office). Our classes are student-centred, which means that the focus is on the students speaking and practising. They are structured and led by our experienced teachers, with each lesson focussed on one or two language points. There will also be plenty of time to review and recycle what you have learned, giving you the necessary practice to achieve fluency in English.
I am a complete beginner. Does the teacher speak my language?
Required documentation to start a subsidised English course:
In order to obtain the grant to pay for our courses, you must become a member of the business group formed by Languages4Life and all the companies for whom we manage grants. By becoming a member you authorise Languages4ife to consult your company’s credit and apply the grant.
- Grant access in 5 steps: Summary of how the grant works through Languages4Life and the Fundación Tripartita. You do not need to send this Languages4Life.
- Convenio original de la agrupación: This document is a copy of the original agreement that gave rise to this business group. It is a copy for you to consult, you do not need to send this to Languages4Life.
- Business group membership form: A leader in your company should complete and sign this form and send it to Languages4Life.