Study Legal English in Barcelona at Languages4Life
Our Legal English course is taught by native English speakers who have a combined experience of over six years teaching Legal English in Barcelona. The course covers all four language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking – while covering the following modules in Legal English:
- The practice of law
- Company law: company formation, management and capitalization
- Contracts: Contract formation, remedies and 3rd party rights
- Employment law
- Sale of goods
- Property law – real and intellectual
- Secured transactions
- Competition law
- Transnational commercial law
Languages4Life is a modern, innovative school in the centre of Barcelona with over six years experience teaching Legal English.
Requirements to take the Legal English Course:
- You must have at least a B2 (First Certificate – Upper Intermediate) level of English. You may take a level test at Languages4Life prior to enrollment, or present a valid certification.
- Knowledge of law is recommended.
|Legal English Course:|
|· Mondays and Wednesdays|
|· 7:00 – 8:30 PM|
|· 70 intensive hours of class time.|
|· Enrollment open until January 13th, 2018.|
|Edition||Legal English Course begins||Legal English Course ends|
|Spring 2018||Mon, Jan 15th||Wed, Jun 28th|
Legal English Course Fee :
- Course: 695.00€ – 6 months of Legal English
- Registration fee (includes all class materials): 90.00€
- If you are a University Student, recently graduated or unemployed, ask us for details on special discounts.
- IMPORTANT: Payment for the course must be made before the registration deadline. If you register after the deadline a late fee of 40 Euros will be applied.