Spanish classes 100% tailored for you
The prices vary according to the number of hours you sign up for:
Get the very best service with Spanish classes tailored 100% for you. You will have all the time in the classroom to work exclusively with the teacher and improve at the best pace for you. Our first-class teachers will encourage you to speak as much as possible to help you build up your confidence and become fluent in Spanish.
This course is ideal for you if:
- You want a class that is 100% personalised for you
- You feel more comfortable in a one-on-one setting
- You want to work on something specific, e.g. job interviews, presentations, work, etc.
What will I learn at each level?
If you would like to work on something specific you can discuss this with your teacher before you sign up and they will prepare a personalised course plan for you. Otherwise, our Spanish course levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The boxes below give a description of what you will learn at each level, once you complete level test we’ll know exactly which course to place you in.
A1 - BEGINNER
- Introduce yourself and meet other people.
- Describe people, objects, places, situations or weather.
- Express your likes and dislikes.
- Describe your family and friends.
- Describe the market, clothes and shopping.
- Make suggestions.
- Time, dates, numbers.
- Describe the seasons.
- Describe transport, cities, countries.
- Describe possessions.
A2 - LOWER INTERMEDIATE
- Describe routines and habits.
- Describe and narrate experiences and events in the past.
- Discuss diet and lifestyle.
- Use polite forms and give advice.
- Talk about the future and plans.
- Give directions and instructions.
- Describe appearances.
B1 - INTERMEDIATE
- Describe experiences, anecdotes, stories and tales of the past.
- Express your desires and feelings.
- Talk about hypothetical situations.
- Discuss fictional stories.
- Express and justify your opinions.
- Describe emotions and give advice.
- Describe and respond to the news and current events.
- Describe achievements.
- Discuss the environment and social issues.
B2 - UPPER INTERMEDIATE
- Participate in discussions and describe your viewpoint.
- Retell stories in other peoples’ words.
- Express hypothetical conditions.
- Give detailed and accurate explanations of preferences, descriptions, personal experiences.
- Tell anecdotes.
- Describe wishes and regrets.
- Discuss future hopes and plans.
- Discuss the arts and culture.
C1 - ADVANCED
- Express yourself with ease, spontaneity and effectiveness in social, academic and professional scenarios.
- Make jokes and use double meanings or irony.
- Be able to understand a wide variety of discourses: literary texts, films, scholarly articles, television, etc.
- Produce clear speech, fluent and well-structured with a controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Speculate and use vague language.
- Discuss controversy.
- Use language of persuasion, frustration, criticism, evaluation, negotiation.
C2 - PROFICIENT
- Take part in any conversation or discussion with ease.
- Be able to understand with ease virtually everything you hear or read.
- Use idiomatic expressions and colloquialisms.
- Express yourself fluently and accurately while conveying nuances.
- Learn to overcome communication problems with discretion.
Frequently asked questions
What will the classes be like?
100% tailored for you!
You will be able to discuss with your teacher beforehand your needs, interests, strengths and weaknesses.
What does 'immersion' mean?
I feel shy about speaking Spanish!
I am a complete beginner. Does the teacher speak my language?
What is the communicative approach?
Which level is best for me?
Click to find out more: