Summer Spanish and culture course
- 1 – 4 weeks.
- July 1st, July 8th, July 15th, July 22nd
- July 29th, August 5th, August 12th, August 19th
What will I learn?
Culture and customs
This summer learn Spanish with our complete immersion cultural course! You’ll learn about Spanish music, art, cuisine, and other customs that will not only broaden your knowledge of the Spanish language but also of Hispanic culture as a whole! Our cultural Spanish summer course is a combination of classroom learning and participation in various cultural activities and excursions, such as visits to galleries, tapas bars and local festivals, so you can take your skills to the streets of Barcelona after your first day!
This course is ideal for you if:
- You are either traveling or living in Barcelona and want to maximise your time learning Spanish.
- You love learning about new cultures and enjoy stepping out of the class to practise what you’ve learned in real life situations.
- You are ready to experience Barcelona through a different lense!
This course is made up of 4 individual weeks, so you can do 1 week up to a maximum of 4. Each week you will cover a variety of music, art, gastronomy, culture and customs and sport.
This course is open to all levels but you should start by completing our online level test so we can adapt the course content.
- All lessons and learning material
- Enrolment and registration
- Entry to galleries and exhibits
What’s not included:
- Food and drink