Spanish Courses in Barcelona
Nowadays approximately 500 million people speak Spanish in the world. Learning Spanish opens up a world of opportunity and communication.
Immerse yourself in Spanish language and culture at Languages4Life Barcelona! Barcelona is a dynamic and cosmopolitan city with a thriving cultural scene located on the shores of the Mediterranean and surrounded by mountains
What is Languages4Life like?
- Modern and located right in the heart of Barcelona’s elegant Eixample district.
- Small groups, maximum of 8 students per class.
- Qualified and experienced teachers.
- Latest teaching methods and interactive whiteboards.
- Library with iMac computers, internet connections and WIFI.
- Cultural Activities.
No matriculation fee!*
Intensive Spanish – 20 hours/week
- Monday to Friday
- Four 55 minute lessons per day
- From 09:30 to 13:30
- This course fulfils the requirements to apply for a student visa in Spain. More info.
Intensive 201 week
Intensive 202 weeks
Intensive 203 weeks
Intensive 204 weeks
Semi-Intensive Spanish – 10 hours/week
- Monday to Friday
- Two 55 minute lessons per day
- Variety of class times: 09:30-11:30, 11:30-13:30, 14:00-16:00, 16:00-18:00
Intensive 101 week
Intensive 102 weeks
Intensive 103 weeks
Intensive 104 weeks
Semi-Intensive Spanish – 6 hours/week
- Mornings: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 09.30-11.30
- Afternoons: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 14.00-16.00
- Evenings: Monday to Thursday 18.00-19.30 or 19.30-21.00
Semi-intensive 61 week
Semi-intensive 62 weeks
Semi-intensive 63 weeks
Semi-intensive 64 weeks
Extensive Spanish – 3 hours/week
- Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 18:00-19:30 or 19:30-21:00
Extensive 31 month
Extensive 32 months
Extensive 33 months
If you would like more information about our longer courses and prices:
Please check out our full range of courses times and prices.
* Each textbook has an additional cost of 25€.